Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My first post

Well, my partner in crime, so to speak, suggested I start blogging my thoughts and whatnot, both IC and OOC. So here it is, my first one, it's not gonna be much, at least not right this instant.

Eve is much more of an adventure for Minuit, both IC and OOC! Minuit is the PVPer, Minuit is the one who boldly goes out and finds things for us to do, for Minuit to do, for Leilani to do. Both IC and OOC! Whether it's getting stronger for PVP or for combat sites, or for missions.

I am the homebody, I like to stay at home doing the gathering. I like to stay home and make the items for Minuit to take out and sell. It works out well for us I think! Owning our little piece of heaven is the best thing that happened to EVE for me. If we hadn't discovered WH living I dont think I'd still be playing. It's perfect for me, once in a while there's a little PVP for me. There's a lot of combat sites where I get to use my skills as a pilot and from which I've learned a LOT (a lot for me that is ;) about ships and whatnot, I get to loot the wrecks, and tear those same wrecks apart, discovering nifty things to sell to raise our wallet balance/s and now to make tech 3 items! I get to use my nifty skills to analyze and break the codes off containters, both of which are going to raise our wallet balances as well as help me to make things. I get to mine, both rocks and gases, sell those same things so as to, yup you guessed it, raise our wallet balances and make nifty things!

What else could a girl ask for in a game such as EVE Online?

No comments:

Post a Comment